• Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon
We can help you insure the place that you call home.

An outside look of a houseWhether you own or rent, insuring your residence can help protect you financially in case you suffer from loss due to theft, fire, vandalism, or other covered events. Getting a home insurance can also cover you in case someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal case against you.

At Shell Insurance, we offer different types of homeowner insurance policies. The type of policy you get can depend on what losses you want to be covered, which coverage you choose, and what type of residence you own. We give you the option to choose a policy that best suits your preferences and budget. Whether you choose a comprehensive home insurance policy that covers losses such as fire, vandalism, theft, smoke, and falling objects, or if you choose a policy that only covers specified losses, the decision is entirely up to you and your needs.

For more details, get in touch with us at 305-300-7887. You can also Set An Appointment or Request A Quote now.